Maintain your doors and windows with the right uPVC care
Prevent issues with uPVC care and window and door servicing from A1 Window & Door Repairs in Bristol.
NEW uPVC care service for windows and doors
Your uPVC windows and doors will have been designed and constructed to a standard virtually free of maintenance. However, the frame will still require some TLC to help you keep your windows operating as they should! To help with this, we now offer an annual maintenance service. As part of the inspection, our engineer will check all the windows and doors in your home, regardless of who supplied or fitted them, carry out minor adjustments, tighten and lubricate as necessary and advise on any necessary remedial work and other aspects of uPVC care. From just £49, it’s money well spent by preventing and identifying issues that could lead to costly repairs in the future.
Give us a call and book your service.
The process and benefits:
- Check that all hardware (locks, opening mechanisms, etc.) operate smoothly.
- Make sure any exposed hardware screws are tightened securely.
- Clean any sand, dirt or dust from door and window hinges, sills and tracks.
- Make any minor adjustments to windows and doors.
- Full security check on all window and doors
- Lubricate all moving parts.
- Receive a 25% discount on any work booked in on first visit.
- Receive a 15% discount on any work booked within 12 months
Limited places in each area! When it’s gone, it’s gone!
- Up to three bedrooms – £49 yearly
- Four bedrooms – £79 yearly
- Five bedrooms – £99 yearly
Don’t forget; we also do all types of double glazing repairs for doors and windows at very competitive prices! We repair, not replace.